Chelsea Player Numbers
Many Chelsea fans that buy a replica shirt opt to add a name and number. Some will choose their own name and favourite number whilst others will wear the shirt of their favourite player. You can add a name and number printing to your shirt at online retailers before you checkout.
1. Petr Cech – The Chelsea Goalkeeper shirt is very popular, perhaps influenced by one the best goalkeepers in the game.
22. Mark Schwarzer - This 40 year old veteran signed this season from rivals Fulham FC and certainly has a lot of experience behind him.
26. John Terry – As Chelsea captain he is an obvious choice for fans to add his name and number 26 to their shirt. At the heart of defence, he gives 100% every game and his dedication and commitment is rarely questioned.
3. Ashley Cole – A player who seems to be improving with age and has secured his position at left back for both Chelsea and England. Ashley Cole wears number 3.
4. David Luis - A solid centreback in which also likes to push up and attack wearing the number 4 shirt.
36. Tomas Kalas - This 20 year old hot shot is a solid centre back from Czech Republic and a hot prospect for the future.
28. Cesar Azpillcueta - Chelsea's newest edition to their defense is a quick talented right back playing for Spain aswell wearing the number 28 shirt for the club.
24. Gary Cahill - This England and Chelsea centreback is a strong tackling player wearing the 24 shirt for Chelsea.
34. Ryan Bertrand - This skillful left back has recently been on form pushing up field and occassionly player a midfield role wearing the number 34 for his club.
2. Ivanovic - The Serbian international appeared as a ghost player when he first joined the club but has now become a popular and versatile defender with a few goals a season in him.
32. Wallace - After signing from Brazilian side Fluminense in 2012 for £4.8 million, this right back is just 19 and a great young hotshot.
8. Frank Lampard – Along with John Terry, the most respected Chelsea player. Scoring at least 20 goals in most seasons and often amongst the candidates for player of the year for both club (which he has been awarded three times) and league. Frank Lampard wears number 8.
5. Michael Essien – One of the strongest, most versatile players in the Chelsea squad. Was the Chelsea player of the year in 2007 and his great goal against Barcelona last season was named as goal of the year by fans. Essien wears number 5.
45. Nathaniel Chalobah - After signing in 2012, this hot propect plays in defensive midfield and will be great for the future.
6. Oriol Romeu - This talented young centre defense mildfielder is definitely a future star in the making at the club proudly wearing the shirt number 6.
7. Ramires - This hotshot Brazilian is certainly one of the clubs skillful players playing a big role for the club wearing the shirt number 7 for the club.
10. Juan Mata. - One of Chelsea's biggest name sin the club, gaining a lot of experience in the spanish league playing for old club Valencia and playing a first team choice for the Spanish National side earning the number 10 shirt for the club.
11. Oscar - The clubs newest addition to the team being one of the best young talents of the game playing for the Brazil team at the age of 20 in which he is well worth the 25 million pound the club paid for his in the 2012 summer transfer window - wearing the number 11 shirt.
12. Mikel - This solid defensive midfieder is a persistant player who never fails to display a good game playing an important role between the defense and midfield wearing the number 12 for Chelsea.
13. Victor Moses - This pacey right wing player is a great young player signing from Wigan in the 2012 summer transfer window wearing the number 13 shirt.
21. Marko Marin - This recently signed left footed player is a skillful young talent playing for the German national team and a great addition to Chelsea's squad wearing the number 21 shirt for the club.
16. Marco van Ginkel - This youngster signed from Vitesse Arnhem this season for £8.3 million and being only 20, this attaking midfielder has a good future ahead of him.
15. Kevin de Bruyne - KRC Genk sold this 22 year old attacking midfielder to Chelsea for £7 million and now he is back from being on loan, he surely has a lot to prove himself.
30. Lucas Piazon - After signing for Chelsea for £6.6 million in 2012 from Sao Paulo, this 19 year old attaking midfielder has a lot of potential wearing the number 30 shirt for the club.
17. Eden Hazard - This Belgium winger is by far one of Chelsea's greatest players - signing from former club Lille in 2012 regularly hitting the net giving him the name of one of the best young forward on the market wearing the number 17.
14. Andre Schurrle - This German forward cost Chelsea £19.5 million this season and after impressing in the German league, he is expected to be a key goal scorer for the club with the shirt number 14.
9. Fernando Torres - Signing from Liverpool for a club record fee of 50 million pound, this Spanish striker is certainly one to rely on finding the net regularly and earning himself a first team choice in the starting eleven, proudly wearing the number 9 shirt for the club.
18. Romelu Lukaku - This strong Belgium forward signed for chelsea in 2012 before he then went on to go on loan to West Brom for the 2012/13 season acting as their key man and scoring some vital goals and being only 20, will certainly improve wearing the number 18 shirt.
19. Demba Ba - This striker signed from Newcastle in 2012 and made a promising first season for Chelsea wearing the number 19 shirt.